Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been tagged...my crazy 8's

RULES: 1. Post rules on your Blog. 2. Answer the six "8" items. 3. Tag 8 other people.

8 FAVORITE SHOWS: Pushing Daisies * So you think you can dance * Dancing with the stars * American Idol * One Tree Hill * Smallville * Boy meets world * Gilmore Girls

8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY: Ate chicken noodle soup * found a sub for bunco * made lunch for the boys * photoshop * email * facebook * blog * showered (real productive for being sick)

8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO: Family Birthday's * Family Reunions * 4th of July * trick-or-treating at Papa Vance's work * Thanksgiving * Christmas * letters from missionaries * having another baby

8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS: Los Hermanos * Olive Garden * Prestwich Farms * The Mayan * Rib City * Goodwood * Wallaby's * Teryaki

8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST: Lose weight * Healthy family * clean house * a baby girl * our own house * a SUV * be a better cook (like cooking) * an eternal family

8 PEOPLE TO TAG: I tag the first 8 people to read this post...THAT MEANS YOU!

3 comments:

Ashley Breton said...

My favorites are SO close to yours that it is almost creepy...I like all the same tv shows and restaurants that you do with few exceptions. You have very good taste:)

The Pin-Head Post said...

Who me?

MaMa eNCHaNTeD said...

hey nat,it was soooo great to see you last month, i adore you guys and miss you soo sooo much. luv ya. have a great year.