Robert and I wanted to take Lane out for a special night with us and the boys before he left on his mission! We decided to go to The Mayan! It was such a fun night with excellent food and amazing entertainment! (FYI: I have not been a huge fan of Mayan food in the past...but this time it was DELICIOUS! New cooks maybe??) It was a COLD night...but we had a blast!

Robert and Lane are two peas in a pod! Out of all the brothers, they are the most alike! As I mentioned before, Lane was Robert's Best Man at our wedding when he only came up to Robert's shoulder...Look how much he's grown! And I mean that in all aspects! He grew into such a neat, talented, and handsome young man! We are very proud that he decided to serve a mission!

The boys love uncle Lane so much! Austin and Jackson always looked forward to hanging out with uncle Lane whatever chance they got!

Jack-Jack will be almost 4 yrs old when Lane comes home! I'm glad I got a bunch of fun pictures with the two of them together! My plan is to send Lane a memory book of his favorite Nephews! (OKAY...only nephews...but hey!)

We got to watch AWESOME divers do their thing...but there was also a fire show! This guy was putting the flame in his mouth! The kids thought that was way cool!

My favorite part of dinner was when we got this visitor to our table! He climbed up to our terrace and was trying to communicate to us in his native tongue...I think he wanted the boys Mac'N'Cheese! I don't blame him either...IT WAS YUMMY! Lane hadn't noticed the visitor and so I told Lane to turn around! It about gave him a heart attack! I thought the native was going to fall! So after a few more attempts to communicate and some picture taking he dove into the pool below us! What a great night!

After dinner we stopped at the Mall just down the street so the boys could ride on the merry go round! It was a blast! I'm glad that we got to hang out with Lane and create some more memories with him!

No comments:
Post a Comment