Sunday, April 6, 2008

Bad Guy

Austin came running in the kitchen the other day while Robert and I were making lunch.

Austin: I'm a bad guy!
Me: No, you're a good boy!
Austin: NO! I'm a bad guy (waving the stick he held in his hand).
Me: You're too cute to be a bad guy! You're my good boy!
Austin: But this is my sword.
Me: Oh! Well maybe you can be a good pirate! They have swords.
Austin: (Obviously frustrated and put-out by this point...in the highest, sweetest, softest voice) Please can I be a bad guy?

How can you argue with that! I just made sure he didn't hit Jack with the "sword". What a sweet little guy!

1 comment:

amyharrisonphotography said...

SSSOOOOOOOOO super cute!!!! I absolutely LOVE how well you document those priceless conversations...I wasn't there but I can totally hear him saying that! what a cute little guy!