Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Handsome Boy


Robert found a black suit at Walmart that looked so handsome on Austin. This picture just doesn't do him justice. He had a black shirt on under the jacket, so it's hard to see. Although Austin thought the suit was nice, he was more interested in the accessories he found. A Dora hat, and a Cars backpack and something else, I forgot... He put on the hat and backpack and was all ready to go. Bummer...I didn't get a picture of him with all the dress ups. He wasn't too pleased at all when we put everything back. It's so hard to be the kid at the store!

2 comments:

Triston said...

What a cutie!!! He is starting to look like a little man he's growing up so fast.

The Southwicks said...

Such a cute boy! I miss ya...i guess its been a crazy sememster. We will have this summer, we will have to swimming a lot together!