Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks Dr. Seuss!

We love to read stories! We have many favorites! What I especially love is when we can make connections from our beloved books to our real life, to learn lessons from!
Austin is getting good at incorporating a moral of a story into real life...sometime he gets it wrong, but it's still cute!
Tonight we were shopping at Macey's grocery store and we were trying to decide what treat to buy the boys. I was giving Austin a few options, however none was what he had originally wanted because they were gone. After a few minutes of discussing the options with him he yells out "I do not like them, Sam I am!"
It was hilarious! I then reminded him that he should try them and he may! "Try them and you may I say!"
HE DID! HE LIKED THEM! THANKS DR. SEUSS!

No comments: