Monday, August 25, 2008

Memory Lane

I saw this on several blogs and I thought it would be fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot. Anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses.If you leave me a memory about me, I'll assume you are playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one to you.

3 comments:

Triston said...

I would have to say working at the salon together good times, but one of my favorites is when we had the chrismas party at (I can't remember her name) she had the twins and we sat in the hot tub and played that fun game where we sung and we sounded like aliens and we thought that was so funny. Oh also one was when we went to lagoon together with you cousin Brandon and the drummer one. Those were fun times. We should make some more fun memories with our kids and play.

Mike Bartholomew said...

There are so many memories to chose from how can I pick just one?
I remember the night before I went in to have Jane, You were so selfless. You let me show up so late and then you cut and colored my hair like only you can. You listened to me freak out about a constable looking for us. Then you rubbed my feet for another hour. I have never meet someone else so selfless you are always doing for someone else. Thank you for always being such a great friend I don't deserve you. Love your guts. Sorry it's sappy but true.

Katharine said...

I remember when you used to come over to my house to talk to my dad before you were married.I loved seeing you!!!